Meet The Team
Aspen is a small niche micro climate that is dificult to forecast on an easy day. Aspenweather.net has proven to be the most reliable source of accurate weather in the valley. Just ask our hundreds and soon to be thousands of members. Our mission is to get the weather right and allow you the member to plan ahead in a reliable manner. Whether it comes to ski plans, airport departures/arrivals, vacation planning, or just a day of hiking and fishing. Join us to find out why so many Aspenites, second home owners, and tourists rely on this information everyday.
Ryan Boudreau was born in New Britain Conneticut 10/18/77. Ryan grew up in the Central CT and moved to Aspen in 2003. A graduate from American International College in 2001 with a BA in Science, Ryan worked on air as a Weather Anchor for Plum TV for 5 years and worked for TV Aspen Channel 19 for 2 years as a Weather Reporter. Ryan has studied meteorology for 7 years through his business partner, Cory Gates. Ryan’s Interests: A HUGE Boston Red Sox and New York Giants fan and enjoys all outdoor activities in beautiful Aspen Colorado.
Cory Gates attended The University of Wisconsin on a full athletic scholarship. While he was there he won a Big Ten Title in the triple jump. Cory graduated in 1985 with a BS in Meteorology and then worked in the National Weather Service as a lead forecaster for many years.
– Awarded a Gold Medal for excellence in Meteorology. This is the highest civilian honor you can get from the government.
– Cory has published 9 papers in prestigious journals.
– Voted as one of the top two forecasters in the United States by The National Center for Environmental Prediction.
– Ran the Doppler Radar and Fire Weather Programs back east.
– Forecasted for Michelle Obama when she was in Aspen